Urgently Required 30 Nurse's for Hospital
- Post Date:September 14, 2017
- Email firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone Number 7389170003Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level ExperienceExperience 1 year - 5 yearGender Female
- INDUSTRY Medical , Healthcare , HospitalsQualification B.Sc
Urgently Required 30 Nurse’s for Hospital
1. Takes the nursing history, summarizes data, and states nursing diagnoses/ patient care needs.
2. Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behavior, including the physiological status of patients; reports assessment changes, to the concerned authority.
3. Follows policy and delivers designated nursing interventions to assigned patients that are consistent with the stated medical plan of care.
4. Performs admission, discharge and transfer procedures, and assists others with patient’s activities and care.
5. Executes physician’s orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
6. To be responsible for collection of specimens when required, ensuring correct labeling.
7. To be responsible for preparing assigned patients for programmed medical procedures.
8. To participate in specialist’s rounds and assist by giving relevant information as regards to nursing observations made on the residents.
9. To supervise the cleanliness of assigned area or the ward.
10. Carry out routine check at each handover that all equipment’s are in working order.
11. To ensure that all items used for residents inclusive of medications, surgical supplies are duly recorded and charged.
12. To carry out inventory on surgical items and equipment for each week.
13. Maintain residents’ safety by taking preventive measures against accidents.
14. Accurately records and reports incidents.
15.To carry out treatments as required as per policy and procedure.
16.To assist the Charge Nurse in the effective management of the patient Unit.
Related Jobs (7)
MBBS MD MEDICINE-1 / BED STRENTH-30 JOB LOCATION SHUJALPUR on December 11, 2017 Full Time
30 Nurse’s for Hospital 1 to 5 year male & female both on October 6, 2017 Full Time
Opening for Nursing Staff (Assistant) at Bhatinda, Punjab on October 5, 2017 Full Time
Radiology / Medical Transcriptionist / Diploma in medical Transcriptionist on September 14, 2017 Full Time
Orthopaedics Consultant MBBS, MS. (Orthopaedics),Diploma in Orthopaedics on September 14, 2017 Full Time