Resident Medical Officer-RMO
- Post Date:October 23, 2017
- Email firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone Number 9039075060Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level ExperienceExperience 3 Years - 5-yearsGender Male
- INDUSTRY Medical , Healthcare , HospitalsQualification Any Post Graduate
The aim of our Hospital is to provide patient care and comfort by providing quality healthcare services.
To achieve this the RMO is responsible by the scope of their clinical knowledge which should be in accordance with the established practices, procedures and policies of the institution.
1. General- at the time of admission you are responsible to write admission notes and carry out diagnostic investigation for clinical H/O & taking examination. Before admitting a patient explain about the charges of the treatment, investigations needed and any other essential information to patient relatives. Always be in touch with your consultant and keep him/her informed. At the time of discharge you are responsible to write discharge notes, provide discharge summery, updating patient file and record. Explain the required precautions to take and follow up visit to the patient and their relatives.
2. Daily Patient Round- You are responsible to visit every patient minimum TWO times in your duty hours, check patient condition, and forward their complaints and complications to the consultant if any. Giving round to consultant actively, initiate investigation as ordered by the consultant.You are responsible for timely medication to every patient with the help of duty nurse and avoid medication error.
You are responsible to attend of emergency call including night calls. At the time of need you should always be available to give your services
Patient care is the most important goal of our hospital, have learning spirit and create healthy , happy working atmosphere in the hospital. Follow a formal dress code with white apron (must) on duty and at emergency.
Role Category:Medical Professional
Related Jobs (7)
MBBS MD MEDICINE-1 / BED STRENTH-30 JOB LOCATION SHUJALPUR on December 11, 2017 Full Time
30 Nurse’s for Hospital 1 to 5 year male & female both on October 6, 2017 Full Time
Opening for Nursing Staff (Assistant) at Bhatinda, Punjab on October 5, 2017 Full Time
Radiology / Medical Transcriptionist / Diploma in medical Transcriptionist on September 14, 2017 Full Time
Orthopaedics Consultant MBBS, MS. (Orthopaedics),Diploma in Orthopaedics on September 14, 2017 Full Time