Responsible for monitoring & controlling of microbiological growth in process & equipments in water & air. Should have a experience in a chemical process industry for minimum 5 years. The candidate is expected to work in different shifts of the day; hence should be versatile. Should be well conversant with unit operations in any type of chemical process plant. Should have experience in running of Water D.M. pH correction, and coagulation activity in process plants.
1) Designation -MICROBIOLOGIST
2) Industry Type – Food / Pharma.
3) Keyword -Responsible for monitoring & controlling of Microbiological growth in Raw water, DM water, process water in product in a gelatin plant.
4) Remuneration – No constraint for the right candidate.
5) Experience – 4-5 years.
6) Functional Area – Q.A./ Q.A.
8) Education – MSC. Microbiology.
Phone NumberNot Found
Experience4 year - 5 year
QualificationAny Graduate, M.Sc