1.Sourcing from Job Portals, Database, References and other sources.
2.Validate the resume based on the checklist.
3.Shortlist suitable candidates for a given requirement.
4.Forwards selected CVs to the Team Manager.
5.Communicate with candidates with the status updates, reference requirement etc.
6.Maintain relationship with candidates to get references and spread networking.
7.End-to-end recruitment sourcing short listing scheduling.
8.Handle joining joining cycle of employees empanelled.
1. Good command over written and verbal communication; professional touch, fluency and confidence mandatory.
2. Capable to handle client vendor management system.
3. Assertiveness and extrovert.
4. Should be self-driven and possess good co-ordination skills.
5. Dynamic and learning attitude.
6. Knowledge about recruitment/ staffing/ manpower consultancy industry is preferable.
Walk in Interview –
Date – 27-01-2017 to 04-02-2017
Time – 2 PM to 5:30 PM
Venue – 477-482, Khivraj Complex-I, 3rd Floor, Nandanam, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 035. INDIA
Experience12 year - 15 year
INDUSTRYRecruitment , Staffing
QualificationAny Graduate / Any Post Graduate