1) Designation QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
2) IndustryType Food / Pharma /Chemical Industry.
3) KeyResponsibility Quality Control, QualityAssurance, & Management of analytical laboratory.
4) Remuneration No constraint for rightcandidate/ Negotiable.
5) Experience 8 – 10 years.
6) FunctionalArea Q.A./ Q.C
8) Education M.Sc. (chemistry)/ Equivalent.
The job prima-facie requires overall responsibility to monitor& manage the analytical laboratory, used to perform testing(s) of gelatineand raw materials. The candidate must possess sound knowledge/ practice of unitoperations for assorted chemical processes. The job mandatorily needs acandidate with profound experience and capability to conduct various types ofwater treatment tests, soft water tests, D.M. water tests, process water testsetc. Notably, the job also calls for a versatile candidate, ready to work eitherin general shift or in shift schedules of the Company.
* Preparation, monitoring & review ofproduction trends.
* Responsible for quality control at each& every stage of production process.
* Monitoring & review of APQR (annualproduction quality report), qualification documents, process performance, qualificationand cleaning validation.
* Monitoring & review of executed batchproduction records, test data sheets, COA (certificates of auditors).
* Preparation, monitoring & review of monthlyreport, and Quality metrics report.
* Monitoring & review of SOPs,specifications, master batch production report, and stability protocols.
* Handling and tracking of QAMS (deviation,change control, CAPA (corrective & preventive action) etc.).
* Management of documentation relatedactivities (handling, arrangement, & issuance of documents, distribution& archival of specification, SOPs, etc).
* Perform sampling & release relatedactivities of finished products.
* Coordination with production, QC &RM departments.
* Validation of water system (RO, D.M.water treatment system), & other equipments of utility and shop flooractivity.
* Preparation, monitoring, & executionof protocol for validation & qualification.
* Training to subordinates, monitoring& maintaining all the training records.
* Participation as a validation team member,during validation of the products.
* Conducting & managing internal auditfor compliance in housekeeping, safety and online documentation.
* Stability sample handling, and investigatingmarket complaints.
* Reviewing of analytical data of production,R&D, QC and stores.
* Planning internal audits, and handling customer& regulatory audits.
* Scrutiny and cGMP inspection related activities.
* Ensuring that the effective systems areused for maintaining and calibrating critical equipments, and calibration recordsreview.
Offerd Salary7 Lacs
Experience7 year - 10 year
INDUSTRYChemicals , PetroChemical , Plastic , Rubber
QualificationAny Graduate / Any Post Graduate