Function and Department – Plant & Production
1. Own the production process of the GRP Pipe using a Continuous filament winding process.
2. Own the production process of making fittings using the cutting fitting station.
3. Participate in Production Planning of the GRP Pipes and fittings.
4. Make production reports, stock reports of the finished pipes, discarded pipes and scrap for stores requirement.
5.Thorough understanding and conformance to ISO standards.
6. Should be able to do the costing of the GRP Pipe as per the requirements of the project.
Accountabilities-1. The overall responsibilities are to procure all necessary materials needed for production or daily operation of the company and Purchasing also oversees all of the vendors that supply a company with the items it needs to operate properly.
Experience- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in GRP Pipe Manufacturing.
Knowledge and Skill Set-
1. He should have thorough knowledge of Continuous Filament Winding Process.
2. He should have thorough knowledge in Production of fittings using precision cutting machines.
3. He should have thorough knowledge of Hydro testing of Pipes.
4. Should have a thorough understanding of the Lab Instrument for testing of raw material and finished products.
5. Should have thorough knowledge of producing pipes as per the AWWA M45 standard.
6. Should have in detail knowledge of all the mechanical and electrical controls and all fittings equipment like the fittings cutting stations.
7. Should understand the requirements of the tools and accessories required for upkeep and maintenance of the plant.
8. Thorough understanding of the Raw materials like EPOXY, RESIN, SAND and Glass Fiber required for producing different Pipes & Fittings.
9. Should have knowledge of Design and Installation requirements for GRP Pipes and Fittings.
10. Should have complete knowledge of repair process of GRP Pipes.
Experience10 year - 12 year
INDUSTRYChemicals , PetroChemical , Plastic , Rubber
QualificationAny Graduate / Any Post Graduate